Mia's favorite things lately are sucking on her fingers, and sticking out her tongue. Sometimes, this can happen simultaneously, oh happy day for Mia. Occasionally, this can be rather frustrating, because I can't ever get a picture of her face because those cute little fists are in the way. But most of the time, I am really thankful for them, because they have provided for hours of entertainment. (Mostly for her, but partly for me too.)
Don't worry about me, I'm just happily chewing my fingers.

Mom, what do you think you're doing? (I wanted a picture of her face, so I moved the beloved fingers).

Where'd they go?

What will I do?

I think I see them!
Hey, there they are!

Wait, I'd better smell them, just to make sure they're mine.

Yep, they're mine alright, better get to it.
Mom, what do you think you're doing? (I wanted a picture of her face, so I moved the beloved fingers).
Where'd they go?
What will I do?
I think I see them!
Hey, there they are!
Wait, I'd better smell them, just to make sure they're mine.
Yep, they're mine alright, better get to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment