So, the phrase "she made it" applies to two people. The first is Mia. She made it through an entire three hour church for the first time. I couldn't tell you anything about what was taught, but we were there! She was great most of the time and pretty easily calmed if she did get a little startled. She even sang along with some of the songs (whenever she coos for me, I always sing back to her... maybe that's what got her going).
Don't believe the innocent look. This is the outfit that I put on
after she had a blow-out in her Sunday dress.

Wait for it...

I love you mom!

The second "she made it" applies to one of my best friends Holly Tippetts. She made it home from her mission where she served in Taiwan. Congrats Holly! Even though I wasn't the best correspondent ever, I'm very glad that she is home. Here are some reminiscent high school shots of us.
Senior Prom. Where our dates are I'm not sure. Also, if you're wondering why my hair isn't really done, it's because I had the flu that day.

Graduation!

No comments:
Post a Comment