You will never be forgotten.
Shelton and I had a BBQ with our good friends Sarah and Justin Hocking. I have known Sarah since the dawn of my college existence, and we have spent many a late night talking about what our lives might hold.
Justin has recently been accepted to law school in Kansas, and they recently purchased a house there in Topeka. (Good luck to them there! ) We will miss them and wanted to spend some quality time with them before they leave, thus the BBQ and the demise of our good friend, Binky. I asked Shelton to hold Mia, he went outside to "check" the burgers, and returned into our condo with one less member of our family. Binky suffered a gruesome termination. Shelton is somewhat unclear about how in the world he let our girl close enough to a grill that her binky could fall in, but he assures me she was safe. His definitions of safe are mildly contradictory (I'll admit that I'm sometimes afraid for her) to mine, but I guess she needs some balance.
No comments:
Post a Comment