Here is the view from my window right now:

We are in San Diego! We flew out early (EARLY!!!) this morning and have spent the day living it large.
Speaking of large, get a load of this statue. It's cool, right? Look a little closer at how big the cars are in the background. Standing straight, I think I came up to about her calf.

Shelton's parents Marc and Bambi did what all of us couples wanted to do after seeing it.
After getting some lunch we went to a museum located on an actual navy carrier (the USS Midway). Amazing! I'm glad I'm not a sailor though. My legs couldn't handle the steep stairs.
Camila and Jimmy tried the pilot seats on for size.
As you can tell, Mia is suffering from zero attention.
I was petrified, truly petrified to take Mia on the plane, but this little girl is a trooper! She fussed a very little bit, but for the most part was great! We even took a nap! I can't even tell you how grateful I was/am that she was comfortable on the plane. As always, I love this girl!
We are in San Diego! We flew out early (EARLY!!!) this morning and have spent the day living it large.
Speaking of large, get a load of this statue. It's cool, right? Look a little closer at how big the cars are in the background. Standing straight, I think I came up to about her calf.
Shelton's parents Marc and Bambi did what all of us couples wanted to do after seeing it.
After getting some lunch we went to a museum located on an actual navy carrier (the USS Midway). Amazing! I'm glad I'm not a sailor though. My legs couldn't handle the steep stairs.
Camila and Jimmy tried the pilot seats on for size.
As you can tell, Mia is suffering from zero attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment