Thursday, July 24, 2008

When all the world is green!

We are pretty lucky that we live close to several parks, because Mia and I (and Shelton when he isn't too busy) love love love to go to the park.

I like to bring a book... occasionally Mia will let me read a page or two.
But mostly she just wants to gossip about all of the people we know.

One of my favorite things is grass that is really soft and tender. Because of the somewhat harsh climate in Utah, the grass here tends to be all pokey, sharp, dry and not at all fun to lay on. If, however, you find a park with ample shade, you can sometimes find a spot of grass that is just perfect.... like the grass that Mia is laying on in this picture. She knows a good things when she sees it. If I could just stop her from trying to eat it we'd be set.

1 comment:

Nate and Jenny said...

Mia is adorable! I love her eyes and cute little smile. I can't believe how big she is already. Those are some great pictures. Don't you just love girls?!?!