This was found by my brother on his way to work. I apologize for the somewhat graphic comments on the sides. I'm not sure who wrote them, but they are almost as hilarious as the actual article. You can click on the images to enlarge them.


I just looked this article up online to see if I could find a clearer copy. Wikipedia conceeds that it might be a hoax, but I don't care. Sorry Shelton, if this is what you were expecting when we got married.
3 comments:
Too bad nobody has published the "good husband's guide." You should work on that Beth.
That is too funny Bethany! You find the funniest things to post. Mia is so cute sitting up....what an exciting time!
Very awesome. It's good to have my responsibilities spelled out for me:) The sad thing is that some of these tips could actually be awesome to do for our husbands... but probably the whole of it is a little off:)
Post a Comment