Sunday, July 27, 2008

Charlie!

This video was recommended to me, and I honestly just can't get enough of it. Mia is the cutest baby in the world, but this little Charlie holds a dear space in my heart.


Charlie Bit Me The Funniest Thing You Will Ever See In Your Life - The most popular videos are a click away

(Please DON'T go to this website, like it suggests. I couldn't find the embed code on youtube, so I used this site instead straight from a google search. I don't know anything about metacafe, and while it might be a very savory and wholesome site, I don't want anyone's ears being blasphemed on my conscience if it isn't.)

3 comments:

Tian Tian said...

I'm so glad I watched that in my lonesome because I literally laughed out loud.

I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but I didn't ever imagine how cute toddlers with accents can be.

Amy said...

I've definitely seen this clip and definitely love it. You should also look up Charlie and the Candy Mountain (I don't know if that's the exact title). It's different... but I thought it was pretty much really funny:) So good to see you the other night and I really do want to hang out one of these days. But Jo and I are sick so we have to wait a little while!

shelley said...

Such a funny video. Don't you wish you could get your babies to speak in an English accent?

Sometime Beth could you give me your mailing address? I probably have it somewhere, but I can't find it. Thanks!