About two weeks ago, Shelton found out that he needed a measly 5 credits to apply for a Smart Grant (a grant for science/math majors). According to BYU, he has enough credits, but for this particular grant, AP credits don't count as "true" credits to the government, who is the actual provider of the grant. That really long explanation boils down to the fact that Shelton has to finish two online courses in about one month. He's taking two humanities courses that he saved for his senior year.
He likes to complain that he is a scientifically minded fellow, and all of the emotional laden texts that he has to read are mumbo jumbo, but I think that he secretly likes some of them. Anyway, an assignment for one of the courses was to go create something, and then write about the creative process that occurred. Shelton made a hat for Mia on one of my hat looms for his project.

He even made a little "M" to go on it.

She was a pretty good sport about modeling it for us.

I love this girl more every day.
2 comments:
So cute! What a talented husband! :) She is getting so big, Bethany! She's got your beauty!
So so cute. And I'm very impressed that Shelton could make that. Because I don't think I could.
Post a Comment