I don't mind most kid shows. They're usually a little cheesy, but hey... cheesy works for me. In fact, I LIKE cheesy.
That said... I have a slight (okay, huge) aversion to Barney. There is something about him that kind of creeps me out. Even though I've subjected Mia to more TV now that I have two kids to nurture... I've avoided Barney at all costs.
Much to my dismay, he made a cameo appearance on a show Mia watched this morning. I tried to ignore it, but after the program was finished, Mia excitedly exclaimed, "Mommy! A new dinousaur! (She loves Littlefoot and company). Let's watch him again!"
I'm doomed.
2 comments:
ooo barney... why oh why? Just you wait til your son is 6 and wants to watch sponge bob blech!
I miss you! and your amazing hair. how is it these days? oh and you too :) Your babe is a amazingly cute!
NOOOOOOO!!
Post a Comment