Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thrice as Nice

My sister in law sent me some pictures of my newest nephew, Bensen Lance Taylor. 

Don't you just want to snuggle this boy? I keep hoping they'll decide to let me keep him at my house.   Bensen and Dane are two of three baby boy grandchildren on the Taylor side born within a two month span.  (Incidentally, when we were all newly pregnant and pontificating genders, my mom predicted three boys.  Turns out she's psychic). 

This is James Daryn Taylor.  Also too cute to handle.  Unfortunately, he was born in Guam... so I haven't gotten my hands on him just yet.  He and his family just arrived back in the states this week though, so I'm hoping to remedy that soon. 

And of course, my very own little ray of sunshine. No, he's not up for adoption.  Don't even ask.

I think we're going to have our hands full at family reunions. 


PS- After Mia's goodnight kiss tonight, I was surprised when she didn't start up a let's-stall-bedtime-as-long-as-possible-conversation.  Instead, she quietly lay her head on her pillow and said, "Mommy, I'm too tired to sleep tonight."

PPS-  Dane will also have another boy cousin soon on the Knudsen side.  Did he get lucky, or what?

No comments: