Monday, June 16, 2008

Shhhhh! Don't Tell!

Don't tell anyone, but I think Mia has her first crush.

This is Ethan Ward, our neighbor. Mia has pretty good taste, don't you think?

Ethan (and his parents Mike and Steph) came over tonight for dinner. Our two families have a lot in common... both Shelton and Mike are going to Med school (they'll be attending this fall) and were previous ward clerks, Steph and I both majored in education, and we both have been blessed with little sweethearts in the past few months. We definitely enjoy their company.

Almost as much as Mia enjoys Ethan's company. She seriously cracked up when we sat him next to her for the first time.
Once she was done with her smiliness, he caught the bug.
Relatively, they were pretty content to just hang out.

Ethan had better watch out when he gets a little older.... but then, he doesn't seem to mind, does he?

3 comments:

Mike and Steph said...

I think they make an adorable couple! Mike and I love visitors, so you are welcome any time!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Oh the days of sweet puppy love! ha. Ok so Kallie keeps bugging me about when she is going to get to meet Mia... she said if we don't come over quick she would go by herself, and I hate the thought of her crossing streets by herself. So we better make a playdate! Soon!

Jordan and Alyssa said...

congrats on your little girl as well! I really like your page! this whole blogging thing is nice, you can see what everyone is up to. I LIKE IT!