Saturday, June 14, 2008
Level Headed
I let Shelton open one of his Father's Day presents a day early. He's a pretty handy fellow, and so I often get him tool things. This time it was a pretty fancy shmancy level. It has a digital degree measurer thingy, a laser, magnets, etc. (I have no idea why in the world it would need magnets by the way). Anyway, I guess that it was a hit because be spent next half hour measuring everything in our house to see if they were all level. Here are some of the pics I was sly enough to catch.


A little bit later, I caught him shooting the people in our photos around the house.... (Overheard: "Avoid the women and children, men!") I love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This really makes me laugh. You guys are so fun!
Post a Comment