Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Shelton's Sleep Habits

I love my husband. For the typical reasons, like the fact that he is trustworthy, and loving, and wonderful and all that, yes, I love him. But often I love him because he is downright hysterical. His sleeping habits provide me with endless diversion.

Last night, or early this morning rather I came back into the bedroom from feeding Mia (her sleeping habits of late are a whole 'nother post I'll get to when I'm better rested...) and got back in bed right as Shelton started laughing. Not just a small chuckle mind you, but a full out belly laugh. Thinking he might be going into hysterics from our recent lack of sleep, I asked him how he was doing:

Me: Babe, are you okay?
Shelton: It's just Seinfeld
Me: Seinfeld?
Shelton: No, actually I think it's "Friends"
Me: Babe?
Shelton: He's too lazy to wipe off the foggy mirror so he sprays on shiny stuff over the fog.
(more hysterics)
Me: umm... what else?
Shelton: No answer. He's sound asleep again.

Like I said, I love my husband.

1 comment:

Reisner's said...

what a cute baby! she is so precious. I'm so glad you found me on blogger, it is tons of fun. And sleep talking, that is just so funny. My husband has slept talk a time or two and it's so funny to listen.