Shelton and I love Macaroni Grill. Especially the Chicken Scaloppine. MMMMMmmmm. Being the good parents that we are, we want to pass on the truth of good food to Mia. So, we take her as often as we can. Believe me, we go there for Mia. It has nothing to do with my self indulgence. Nothing at all to do with how crisp and flavorful the rosemary appetizer is, or the delicate lemon cream sauce. Like I said, we go for Mia.
Now that you know what good parents Shelton and I are for sacrificing ourselves for the benefit of Mia's culinary education, I can get to the point of this post.
Krista, Shelton's aunt, came into town a few weeks ago and we convinced her (and the rest of the family) to go with us. I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked. (I was too busy educating).
3 comments:
I can't believe you ate with HER! And then you posted pictures. I don't know if I can still be friends. I don't blame Mia, she was innocent, this is all on you.
Oh, I wish you would educate me more about Macaroni Grill, especially in the discipline of the Penne Rustica.
I've always felt that if I were a noodle, I'd be penne. Such a classy yet understated noodle.
Mia has THEE biggest eyes. They're awesome. And I can't say I've ever been to the grill but maybe we'll have to try it sometime...
Post a Comment