Sunday, August 24, 2008

Platinum Gymnast

I can't find the charger to my camera. I'm very sad about this. Many things have happened to our little family that I am sure that you are dying to hear about. As a peace offering, I offer you this humble video of the 2008 platinum gymnast. At least, he should be.

3 comments:

BrookeRohm said...

i dont think i have ever laughed harder at anything in my entire life!!! that is so funny !

Tian Tian said...

I miss you all and want to visit but I've been very sick and I know who you are about Mia. I'll have to postpone my visit.

Amy said...

That was one awesome movie. I'm excited for Ry to get home tonight so I can show him! I still want to get together sometime with the babies! Things are starting to get a little more orderly in my life so let me know what day of the week is good for you. I usually don't have a car... so I'm hoping you can come over here. Love and Love!