Saturday, April 2, 2011

Who's in charge here?

Mia has been potty trained for some time now but still needs a little assistance when a "run" is required in the middle of the night.  Last night, after just such a run, I stumbled back into bed.  Shelton seemed a little restless (he usually sleeps like a rock).  I reached over and slipped my hand into his in what I thought was a very nice gesture.

Imagine my surprise when he very loudly exclaimed, "Who is in charge here?!"

Me:  What?

Shelton:  I want to know who is in charge here.  This is unacceptable!

Me: Ummm...?

Shelton:  That building should NOT be made of wood.  I want to know who is in charge!

He then turned over incommunicado style.  He now denies any such event ever took place. But I know the truth.

3 comments:

shelley said...

That's hysterical, Beth! I've been thinking about you lately and your pregnancy, I'm really excited for you! I think you should post about your name choices...

Amy said...

That is way too funny. I love sleep talking! Thanks for the laugh.

Leticia said...

Ha ha! That's funny.

Ok, so I follow your blog now! You better keep posting like you have been. :)
Hope you are well. let us know when Baby boy gets here! :)