Monday, April 21, 2008

Just the Girls

Today my nieces Becca(barely 6) and Jasmine(2&1/2) came over to play while their older brothers and parents did some "boy stuff" (lazer tag). They did their very best to be helpful... for instance, when I was changing Mia's diaper, I asked Jazzy to bring me one of the diapers that she was sitting right by, and she promptly went to the other side of the room and got me one out of the garbage can. The girls really wanted to do "just girl stuff" so we also painted toenails and fingernails while they were here. What a fun afternoon!





Becca is really into "the colors that make my toes shine"









For the longest time when I was pregnant Jazzy would always want to look up (or down) my shirt to see my baby. She's glad Mia's finally here.










Mia isn't quite sure what to think.














Jazzy snuck into Mia's swing when I wasn't watching.

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

How fun, I love hanging out with the girls! Sorry I was so anti-social yesterday, I was on the phone, had my hands full and had to pee (you know how it is when your pregnant). But I felt really bad and wished I would have stopped to talk and get a peek at your cute little girl. Hopefully I will run into you again soon!