...overwhelmed with excitement
...feeling blessed
...slightly nervous
...considering Mia's name suggestions as seriously as possible ("...Let's name him Lip Gloss!")
and most importantly,
...expecting a bouncing baby boy at the end of AprilPlease keep your fingers crossed for us.
10 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is so exciting for you guys! Congrats! *hugs* *double hugs* Yay!
Congrats! We are excited for you guys and look forward to meeting the new little guy in April!
YES!!! I've been sending all my good vibes your way. I thought of sending some cottage cheese but then thought twice. (Which is new for me.) Lover you and miss you.
-Hollelujah
Oh yay! Good luck! Can't wait for pictures.
Hooray! Congrats Beth! I'm always excited to see an update on your blog!
Congratulations Beth! That is so exciting! Hope your pregnancy is going okay and you're not too sick!
So happy for you guys! Congrats.
Yay! A BOY!!! You don't blog for like a year and I randomly check it and learn so many important things about you. Due in April!!! I'm due in March, our boys will have to be BFF. :) Congrats!
Bethany! I just stumbled upon your blog- and just in time to see this good news! Congratulations! Boys are so fun (then again, I don't know any different:) ) PS your daughter is the cutest little thing ever
Yay!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment