For the past few weeks, I've tried to involve Mia more in my daily housecleaning routine. This has drastically increased my clean time (dirty spoons tend to find their way into the silverware drawer as often as clean ones do), but I think it's worth it. Or, it will be some day anyway.
One of her "jobs" is to put laundry detergent into the washing machine at the appropriate time. She is excellent at putting in the detergent, somewhat less excellent at determining the appropriate time. We have talked about this many times, but every now and again the temptation to put soap into the washer overwhelms her. The picture below was one such instance that I happened to come across when I had my camera in hand.
When she heard the camera flash, she turned around to see what all the fuss was about.
Her body language tells me she realizes that this is not, in fact, the appropriate time.
I love this girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment