Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Study Buddies

 This semester, we have been lucky enough to (usually) have Shelton home two days a week. He still studies 10-12 hours, but he's home.  Which means we eat lunch together, and we find something wholly unproductive to do when he needs a five or ten minute break.  (He just got an iphone... who knew the games would be so addicting?)

I try to distract him as little as possible, but every now and again Mia will sneak into his office when I'm not looking.  I walked in a few days ago to find the two of them working on their physiques. 


This...


...turned quickly into this...
                                             

...and then somehow evolved into this.

Anyone else need a study partner?  

3 comments:

Ryan and Corie said...

I am glad to see you blogging again! Mia is super cute! I love that she calls it a 'frincess'!

Melanie said...

I love the updates Bethany! Mia is so cute! Wow, good for you guys for being so dedicated to school, that's a lot of hours!

Leticia Clarkson said...

So glad your blogging! I was wondering what you've been up to!