Saturday, October 23, 2010

Always Prepared

At her own request Mia is a "frincess" this year for Halloween.  As her costume is one of her favorite subjects, we discuss it often.  As we were driving today, she again outlined the many accessories she will need.

Mia: I am going to have my frincess wand, and my frincess necklace, and my frincess crown... it's going to be so great mom.  But, Mommy!  We almost for got someping! I need my toofbrush.

Me:  A toothbrush?

Mia: Yeah.  I'm going to eat soooooo much candy. I need my toofbrush for sure.

I'm glad she likes to be prepared.

(PS... remember how I thought I would be better at blogging?  I will not be so foolish to make such a promise again).

2 comments:

BrookeRohm said...

haha how cute! this made me smile. how are you guys doing?

Dani said...

What a hygienic little girl you have! That's adorable.