Friday, January 29, 2010

Unblogged

Here are a few things that have been happening lately that I have NOT blogged about:

Mia had her first haircut
Shelton purchased an ergonomic keyboard that may or may not be the bane of my existence (who knew that I had been typing the "y" key with my left hand?)
We are in the process of buying a home and I dream (literally) about painting walls hot pink
I chopped my hair and dyed it chocolate brown
Mia has learned several swear words instead of typical toddler words (normal: "sit"/"duck) (other words: use your imagination and rhyming skills) I did not teach her this.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

I love your updates! It is so funny thinking about sweet Mia saying those things! I'd love to see a picture of your hair- sounds pretty!

Dani said...

These things are kind of a big deal. Way to leave us all out of the loop! Except the ergonomic keyboard--that's not really a big deal. but it IS funny.
I am also looking for a house. So far, I hate everything in my price range. Except the ones that my husband hates instead. blaaaaah.
I can't imagine your hair short and brown. Picture, please.

Sarah said...

I'm with Dani. I need photographic evidence of Bethany with short, brown hair. I'm having trouble picturing it, but I'm sure it's smokin!

exclusive_remedy said...

I agree with Sarah, I nee photographic evidence of your hair. Sounds like you guys are doing great. Where are you planning to buy a house?

Dave and Katie Anderson said...

k, i need a picture of your hair! what a change! but i bet you look fabulous. and a new home. let me beg for pictures of that, too. i'm so excited for you and shelton.

"C" said...

mia sounds adorable! you should post a picture of your hair i bet you look so cute! i've always said burnettes always have more fun!

Melissa Bosen said...

Beth, I love the header picture of Mia. She is such a beautiful little girl. It was great to see you at Todd's funeral. So nice to have so much love and support.
Hope you're doing well.