Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Eats

I mentioned Mia's typical tendency of eating anything she can get her hands on to my pediatrician. He said that it's good for her to eat things, and be exposed to different types of bacterias, germs etc as long as it is somewhat controlled. He mentioned specifically that eating things outside (like grass) is actually good for her as long as I don't let her choke on it. Previous to this conversation, I did everything I could to keep grass out of Mia's mouth, but after the conversation, I decided to devote a trip out to the lawn just to let her explore unhindered.

Hooray! I love being outside.
Hey look, it's something new. And green. I wonder how it tastes?
So far so good.
I'm not so sure about this aftertaste
Yeah, definitely not so great.
In fact, it's pretty gross.


(LITERALLY SECONDS LATER)


Well... Maybe it's an acquired taste. I'll try it again to check.
Execution: hand to mouth
Let me think for a second...I love it!

In other news, Shelton gave Mia her first MM (his favorite generic candy) when I wasn't watching. When reprimanded, his defense was that he didn't actually give it to her, he just put it where she could get it if she wanted it. What was I supposed to say to that? He doesn't look nearly remorseful enough, does he?

Judging by her reaction, I'm afraid she's inherited the Knudsen Chocaddiction.
Don't say I didn't warn you that I was going to flood the blog with pictures. :)

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

AHH!! She is so cute!

Melanie said...

I love it when you "flood" the blog with pictures! Mia is too cute! Will you please move to Oklahoma now? :)