I'm afraid that my time to post is pretty limited, and I know that all people really want to see are pictures, so I'd better get to them . :)
My belly button! (PS- I tried to edit this but just messed it up... sorry for the graphic nature of the photo)

So, I'm pretty sure that I haven't slept for more than a two hour stretch in nearly two weeks, and I can only remember sleeping the two hours once when my mom was here. Shelton has had a pretty stressful semester (since Mia was born he's had a ten page paper due, three exams, plus the regular homework load). With that in mind, I have really tried to make sure he gets at least some sleep, but I realized this morning as he poured water in his cereal that he hasn't been getting as much as I hoped he had. Mini-Wheats anyone?

My little sister Amber is on break from her senior year and has come to stay up here in Utah for awhile to see the fam and also to get things settled for her first year of college!
Mia has a pretty hard life these days.
So, I'm pretty sure that I haven't slept for more than a two hour stretch in nearly two weeks, and I can only remember sleeping the two hours once when my mom was here. Shelton has had a pretty stressful semester (since Mia was born he's had a ten page paper due, three exams, plus the regular homework load). With that in mind, I have really tried to make sure he gets at least some sleep, but I realized this morning as he poured water in his cereal that he hasn't been getting as much as I hoped he had. Mini-Wheats anyone?
My little sister Amber is on break from her senior year and has come to stay up here in Utah for awhile to see the fam and also to get things settled for her first year of college!
3 comments:
Congratulations! Mia is so precious! I love all the pictures you've posted, and I'm glad to hear that things are going well. I'm so sorry you guys aren't getting any sleep! That's really the worst part of the whole thing, I think. It gets so much easier when they start sleeping longer. Good luck, and enjoy your sweet little angel!
Ohhhh! She is a doll, just perfect. And I agree Belly Buttons are huge, so sweet. You are such a great Mom. And ya, the sleeping thing is HARD. Kallie is almost 7 months old and still wakes up every 5-6 hours (which probably seems like heaven to you) but keep up the good work! They are SO worth every minute.
Bethany -
Sorry that I've turned into the world's worst friend and dropped of the planet! Mia is so beautiful. Will you be around Sunday?
Post a Comment